Monday, July 16, 2012

Sneak Peek// The Lind Family

After yesterday's session, I rushed to my computer and uploaded all of baby Everly's pictures to it. My gasp became heavier with each new picture because I was overwhelmed with so much cuteness. We started out at Wright Park (naturally the weather was typical Washington weather) and ended the day in little Everly's room. It was here where this girl was rocking her close ups!  Here are just a few from yesterday. I can't wait to show you more. 








3 comments:

  1. Cutest baby EVER. That chin kills me!
    Everly is such a pretty name, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgoodness, there is one picture that gets me every time. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! <3 I'll show you soon!

      Delete
  2. Really like the EXIF data on the blue one. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete