Monday, July 30, 2012

Needling

 **UPDATE!!! As of 3:55pm PST, on this lovely 30th of July, my official website has been launched!!!! :-D  Stephen and I took a quick detour to find some free WiFi and check the website. AAHHHH!! SO exciting :)  You can check out my brand new website by clicking here! Enjoy :)

Forget Batmaning, Owling, and Planking! It's all about needling. Man, I love Seattle (the summer, especially). But you know what else I'm in love with? The launch of my new website! ...I know I said it'd be up by today - which it is! However, we have to wait for Go Daddy to do all the technical domain stuff (unforeseen task).  But it's done! 100% - it should be up any minute now... don't you worry, I'll keep you updated on my baby's status. I couldn't be more excited!


1 comment:

  1. ahhh I need to just double check I'm not moving instead of visiting Seattle on Labor Day weekend so I can make it there before summer ends!
    :)

    CANNOT WAIT.

    ReplyDelete