Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pat On My Back

With the Spice Girls' Pandora station playing for 9.5 hours straight (which for some reason turned into a Disney Princess station...oi vey!), I've finally completed 3/4 of my website!!  HALLELUJAH! I can finally sleep. Anthony can finally get off my back. And I can finally breathe. I don't think I've ever been so focused before today (not even to write a 40 page paper for  class that I had assigned all semester...and decided to start the night before)! Now that's what I call dedication. So now I shall get ready for my kickball game and kick balls. This is a sneak peek of my NEW site!!!! :-D Don't mind me while I pat my own back for a few minutes.



5 comments:

  1. This looks really promising. I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. I may need some tips for when I move to Word Press ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously considering it. I've been told it may be a good idea. Not too convinced yet, though.

      Delete