Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meet The Lind Family

At 3 months old little Everly is quite the thinker! When I first met her she was in her carrier in the back seat facing away from me. I could hear her. But I couldn't see her. She was a little mystery. When we finally arrived at the park, we had "officially" met each other. I could tell she was inspecting me, making sure I was okay - she knew I was someone new. She's quite the thinker and quite the cutest! 



























































Here's a little something extra for those of us who can't get enough of little Everly. A slideshow! 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! You truly seem to have captured their feelings and warmth-lovely family.
    Congratulations on your work.
    PS: I loved the video, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I can't get enough of cute lil' Everly. The picture you must've been talking about is number 15. I'm sure the Lind Family loves how you captured them. You did a beautiful job.
    Is it weird that I think a crying baby is the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)

      I don't think it's weird at all, haha - seriously, she is adorable!!!

      Delete
  3. Did you add some peektars? I looked them over again today and I see a few I didn't notice the first time. Hrm... Like the one with her in the crib and the pink Boston cap behind her. I really like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sir! They're all the same :) Just goes to show how much you pay attention :P jk. I love you!

      Delete