Monday, July 9, 2012

Refined Beauty

Before we begin, I must ask you to play this song as you read this post. It's just so beautiful to pass up!



Well it's happening again. This burning desire to create more. To do more. Most of my day consists of scouring the net in search of inspiration, education, and something fresh. The problem now is that it's all in my head. These ideas I have. But I haven't executed them. I want to. I need to. There is no excuse. These next few images give me goosebumps. There is so much beauty! They are very minimal in context - but have a huge impact on me. And that is what I strive for in my photography. Refined beauty. This yearning to be more as a photographer - I can feel it. 







2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like that mirror shot. It's so Jane Austin! I've always loved mirror photography, though. It's an easy way to create more depth to a photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny it reminds you of Jane Austin - the font I used to write "inspiration" on the picture is called "Jane Austin" :)

      Delete