Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Business Cards

Today I'll be attending the "Pricing, Process, and Profit" workshop in Seattle. I'm really excited because it's my "first" professional workshop. HOWEVER, when I got my confirmation email last night, I sort of panicked... what should have been an easy task, turned into a  day's long design session. 

The email popped up and advised us to bring 3 things tonight:
1. Pen                                 (check)
2. Paper                             (check)
3. Business Cards        (oh..snap!)

Number 3 is what got me! So off to the design board I went. Here is what I found - and hope to put together in a nice, clean, modern way. Obviously tonight's version of my cards won't be as ambitious, but I've still got some ideas up my sleeve. Gotta' represent! Wha-wha!

Left Images: Seven Swans Wedding Stationary
Top Right: Shop Around Graphic Design
Book Cover: November 22, 1963








No comments:

Post a Comment