Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Sweet San Franciscan Proposal

My first "official" shoot. Was I nervous...? OH YES! The whole week Anthony and I had been practicing - preparing for this one day. Iker and Lorena's special day. I flew to San Francisco the same day I would be shooting them. Risky? Yes. But gutsy. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. I rushed to meet up with this beautiful couple - Lorena didn't know I would be taking pictures of them shortly after Iker proposed to her. Everything was a surprise. As you can imagine, I'm thinking the worse! "What if I don't find them in time?!" "What if my camera stops working?!" I was incredibly nervous. I hopped on a bus (not sure if it was going in the right direction - the bus driver was just plain rude so I omitted her help!) and prayed to God that everything would be okay. I would ask for directions and people had NO idea what/where I was talking about. I got off at the last stop - walked in the direction my map told me to walk. And just kept walking. By this point my hands were shaking and my heart was beating a thousand beats per second. Time was running out. Would I get to the place in time for the proposal?!


Well I sure did - right as they were getting out of their car! Phew!


So, without further ado, I now introduce the beautiful Lorena and Iker to you  in A Sweet San Franciscan Proposal. Enjoy!























Just so beautiful! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! I wish you two all the best!

4 comments:

  1. HEY LISA!!!!!!.....GREAT JOB THE PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND AWSOME!...U DEFINATELLY SHOT AWSOME PICS!
    - Alexys-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexys!! Thank you so much!!! It means a lot to me! :-D I really appreciate you looking through my blog! I hope you're doing well! :)

      Delete
  2. SO beautiful! I would've been sooo nervous doing what you did! I could totally feel my heart beating harder as I was running through San Francisco with you in your story. Love the pics, I just wish she had smiled more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Lisa. Congratulations on an amazing photoshoot!!
    Love You

    ReplyDelete