Thursday, May 3, 2012

"In the Philosophical Tradition..."

I can't seem to figure out what to write about my husband, Anthony. Don't take that as an "oh my goodness, Lisa doesn't love her husband!" Instead, I'll let the next few pictures speak for themselves. 



I'm not exactly sure what's worse - full term pregnancy or being away from him for 9 months straight (6756 miles away). Either way, they're both bound to cause some sort of pain. But thank God I only have to deal with one of these options (...and that's being away from him)! 

Anthony has played a huge role to the start of my business! I can't imagine where I would be without him. He's constantly pushing me, teaching me the technical aspects of photography, posing for my pictures ("Anthony, stand here really quick, I want to try something." and he replies so sweetly with "alright") and always down to go out for shoots. I read Jasmine Star's magazine and came across this break down of "supporters" (she lists three, but I'll keep it short and list this one). This sums up Anthony perfectly! 

Mr/Mrs Supporter

"This person embodies supportive qualities, but also takes an active role in the business, by shooting or alleviating the post-shoot workflow. If your business was a cruise ship (preferably with deck games and umbrella-ed drinks) he/she would be second-in-command." 
Jasmine Star




So, there you have it. This post ultimately serves as a thank you (HUGE THANK YOU) to my husband (and most certainly our family and friends) who keep encouraging me to take this big risk and believe in me!  Now, Anthony, take me to the cupcake shop or I'll delete this post! ;)  Just kidding. 

2 comments:

  1. He's a good egg, Lisa. Yall are adorable together, and even though he doesn't like pda, you can read in his face and how he speaks with you just how much he loves you. I love yall!

    ReplyDelete