Monday, May 7, 2012

No Easy Task

Very productive Monday, thus far! Sheesh, owning a small business is quite the task!


Checklist:
1. Get Business License 
2. Get Business Insured 
3. Sort out school loan dilemma  (my mum would be proud)
4. Design business cards
5. Launch Website


As of today, all of my equipment and business are insured! High five! 


The beauty of all this stress? I can work in my pj's. ;) Don't worry - I still shower, though. 

I am looking forward to this week because my friend and I are going to do a shoot. I'm so excited! This means new places to explore, new techniques to try out, new design concept, and play "dress up." Be on the lookout for some new photos! Until then, this busy bee and her sidekick need some lunch.




7 comments:

  1. Aw, I LOVE this picture of you and your 'lil sidekick!
    P.S. And of course I am proud of your accomplishments for the day!
    Love you & take care O:~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can totally see you turning into Hilary Swank in "P.S. I Love You" with the messy home, old pizza on the table, dishes all over, you singing depressing songs into your hairbrush, etc. It's nice to know you're still showering. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA,girrrrl! My dishes are piling up (we don't have a dish washer...) that's one sign. DUN DUN DUN! I do watch youtube videos with lyrics and sing really loud. Sign two. OMGoodness...

      Delete
    2. OH NO! IT'S STARTING!!! I'd better book myself a ticket to WA to have an intervention! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Soo cute I love this pic of mollyicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!!! You finally looked at my blog!!! :-D

      Delete