Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Point & Shoot: China

Before I purchased my Nikon D7000 (soon to be upgraded to D800), I had a little Sony- Super Steady Shot with a whooping 7.2 megapixels! I went back through all the pictures I had taken with it and was amazed by the shots that it took. Obviously my pics weren't as crystal clear as they are now - but they sure did come close. These pictures were taken in 2009 when I lived in China.




Not always perfect as you can tell from my notes












Tell me if you think this is a legitimate excuse to go back and take pics with my D800: "Hey Anthony, since you'll be gone and all...do you think I can go back to China and experiment with my new camera? I'll be closer to you! AND! I can build my portfolio!"  Eh, eh - whaddya say? ;) 

3 comments:

  1. That's if your D800 ever comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pic of the little boy with the watermelon! Too cute!! But the spider? gross. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! I amazed with your China photo experience! It is my dream to go somewhere to Asia! So I think you should come back! I'll make a company:)

    ReplyDelete