Friday, May 4, 2012

Valentina Terentyeva

My sweet Valentina. Astounding jawline. Great poses. Easy to photograph. This girl knows what she's doing! You can find her awesome work here

Val and I met each other in Arizona. To make use of our time while our husbands were at work, we'd venture out into the Arizonan desert and practice our photography. We didn't have to worry about messing up the shot because we both understood we were simply practicing and experimenting. I can definitely say life was completely stress free in Arizona - and better with another aspiring photographer around.  






 My sweet little Val.

5 comments:

  1. You're so right when you say that life in AZ was stress-free! I miss it! lol And I've always loved your pics of Val. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Arizona was definitely a good time! Thank you! :) We need pictures of you! Don't worry, I'll fly to Hood and we'll work something out ;)

      Delete
    2. ha you're so cute. You really should come to Hood though. Texas says it doesn't feel right without Lisa Lupo here. ;-)

      Delete
    3. DA HOOD! Ahhh, and Lisa isn't the same without Texas :( haha

      Delete
    4. um yeah, if you come here and call it "da hood".... I'll disown you. ;-)

      Don't say I didn't warn you!

      Delete