Monday, August 6, 2012

One Way Or Another

People are put into our lives for a reason. And we all learn from each other one way or another. In my case, Ben and Amanda were put in my life for several reasons: 1) Keep me company while Anthony is away, 2) Remind me to invest in a fire extinguisher after the house almost catches on fire, 3) Practice my photography. They're great sports for being patient with me while I try to capture something memorable (and figure out my Contax...) Which by the way! I used this weekend on their shoot. This roll of film can either be good or bad. If bad, I'll be completely embarrassed...thank goodness I'll never meet the people who develop my film. But, we all have to learn one way or another



2 comments:

  1. Those two are absolutely stunning. I love Amanda's dress.
    Oh, and I too can develop your film. We just need a couple of chemicals, a canister, and a reel. So therapeutic.

    Are you scanning the film to your computer?

    ReplyDelete