Monday, August 13, 2012

The High Life

I've been transformed this weekend. From bachelor life to high life. You see, since Anthony left, I've let myself go. Allow me to elaborate. I don't cook. For breakfast I sleep, for lunch I eat a few chocolate almonds, and for dinner I read books. Not a healthy lifestyle. But this weekend something changed. I got home late last night and decided to clean the whole house, reorganize all the shelves, and make a gourmet dinner (sloppy joes is a HUGE upgrade from popcorn). Today I had a calzone for lunch - I even spruced up the design of my plate and sauce to make things interesting.  Oh, and also to have something to take a picture of. As of lately, I haven't brought out my camera much. I've been so busy trying to market my business that I neglect my camera. Let's hope that all this hard work pays off! 



Lastly, prayers and thoughts go out to the families of the victims from today's shooting in College Station, Texas. What a traumatic incident. 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. I support domesticated Lisa. Also, let's make dinner at least once when I visit you. I love cooking, but it's so much more fun when you have a friend to share the meal with. Start pinning recipes that intrigue you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOO! Thanks! Yes, yes! I just hate cooking for 1 person, you know? If it's 2 or more, well then show me the stove! :) Done! I'll start pinning a few meals and cocktails! Can't wait to see you!

      Delete