Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Seattle Public Library

Since my parents came to town I have become a tourist in my own city. I have a reason to go out and explore more. I hadn't visited the Seattle Public Library yet - but I am so glad I finally did. This place is a gem. This may sound a little off for a library setting...but it made me want to have a dance party there (it doesn't help that I'm listening to Benny Benassi on Pandora to give me this feeling). Have a look for yourself!




















4 comments:

  1. I really like these shots. Your dad in the yellow light and your mom in the red would make for a good side by side print. I also really like the couple on the balcony.

    I checked your exif data. You pass ;)

    Love,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently pinned a photograph of the Seattle Public Library so it makes me happy to see some more of it. It looks like a piece of art. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a piece of art. Absolutely stunning!

      Delete
  3. Wow. I feel slightly gypped!!

    ReplyDelete