Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rest In Peace

I normally wouldn't post pictures of graves..well, come to think of it, if I blogged when I was 9 years old I would have posted my visit to Elvis' resting site because I'm in love with the King.   But back to the Lee's story. We were driving back home and came across the cemetery in which Bruce and Brandon Lee rest. My parents and I decided to take a little detour and try to locate their site...it's not easy. We spent about 10 minutes trying to Google some help..nothing really was of assistance. Until I got an idea. What if someone posted a video on Youtube visiting their grave? And sure enough that's what helped us find it.  






Quick sidenote: I'm not a very superstitious person..(unless of course you have a fever, then by all means, rub an egg on your head and crack it in a cup on your night stand to get out the evil spirits inside you causing the fever. Or if I ever give you ojo..I apologize.) But back to my sidenote. While we were driving around, several crows were circling Brandon Lee's grave. Coincidence? I think not!


No comments:

Post a Comment