Friday, June 8, 2012

Rainy Friday

Living on your own can be really boring. Like INSANELY boring. It took me three hours just to get out of bed this morning. Three. Tres. The main reason why it's so boring (at least for me) is because I have nobody to talk to in person. Nobody to "play" with, if you will. If you know me well enough, you know I love to be crazy. And just talk talk talk. Turn conversations into songs. Be loud, ridiculous, unpredictable, and careless. Every action I do ends with my mum sighing to herself, "Ay Lisa, where do you come up with these things?!" or my favorite, "LISA!" (in a Mexican tone) when I get really out of hand. I can't do these things without an audience. And if you ever do see me carry on a conversation with myself...please call for help. It's probably not healthy. 

So now that you understand why I am so bored while Anthony is away, you might be asking yourself - "well, you have a computer to surf the web and all that jazz, why not just surf?" And to you I say, "because I am bored of the internet as well." GASP! I know, write that in my baby book. You might also be thinking, "go outside! Take pictures. That's what photographers do!" Well my friends, it was raining today. No surprise there. So instead of those suggestions, I pulled out my books and just enjoyed the pictures. Got inspired. And dreamed big. 




These are the shoes I wore (out) on our wedding day. The soles of my shoes simply could not keep up with the energy I had that night. What a riot/party that was! Merengue, hip-hop, and salsa. (I am certain I got this dance craze from my grandma.) You can't go wrong with that kind of playlist. Trust me! I can't believe it's already going to be a year since we said "I do!"


Our Wedding Photographer: Shauna Maness
Lastly, this is more of a personal note for my stubborn husband who "enjoys" stomach pain, apparently. But I still love you, Anthony. Time to come home now...you've had your share of fun.



Thankfully my parents are coming to visit next week! Real people. Yay! Until then, have a great weekend! :) 



6 comments:

  1. Ay, Lisa!!! (lol)

    Love you and see you REAL soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww lisa you make me wanna jump on a plane to see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Lisa, I LOVE you!! I genuinely laughed about your stubborn husband. Mine does the same. "But, I don't like to take medicine because it masks the pain, and then I don't know when I'm over-doing it!"

    Boys. lol.

    Praying for his quick and safe return to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Boys, I tell ya. Like we've talked about before...it's even worse when they get "sick." LOL

      I miss you!!! :) Someone's birthday is coming up!!!!

      Delete