Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The First Starbucks

Note to visitors: If you want to experience the place where it all started - where Starbucks started, to be exact - visit 1912 Pike Place, Seattle WA. on a Monday. Not the weekend. I repeat. Not the weekend.  The line is sooooooo much shorter. On weekends, you can expect about a 30-45 minute wait for one drink. But thankfully, you'll usually be entertained while you wait. In our case, it was only a 5 minute wait while folk music graced our ears. Soon after, we happily walked out of Starbucks with one Grande Mocha Coconut frappuccino, one Tall Passion Fruit Tea, and one Tall Hot Chocolate. Extra whipped cream.







One last note: This is probably THE BEST customer service my parents and I have ever experienced. Hands down. 

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to visit Seattle so, so badly!
    Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Girl, I'm telling you - just do it. Just visit Seattle. You have a place to stay with me!

      Delete