Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Wedding Day

One year ago today Anthony and I said "we do." Best decision of my life. Shauna Maness of Dallas, Texas, was there to capture our memorable day - and damn did she do an awesome job! Happy anniversary, husband! :) 



Writing my vows last minute...some things never change!







Fighting back the tears








Anthony's philosophy addition to the wedding - his groom cake
Astin Mansion - Bryan, Texas


Our first look







The intensity! 

Venue: Astin Mansion - Bryan, TX.
Photography: Shauna Maness - Dallas, TX.
Cake: Cinderella Stories - College Station, TX. - Sandee Moss
Hair/Makeup: Hair Art Studio RGV - McAllen, TX. - Armando Rivera & Esteban Vela
DJ: Livewire Productions - Bryan, TX. - Wade Vanderboom

8 comments:

  1. Lisa, why are you so pretty and awesome? :P Look forward to seeing you for Stu and Kristina's wedding!! Your work is fantastic, and congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, oh Shannon! All the good lookin' gals major in Anthropology ;) Can't wait to see you in October! And thank you!! :-D

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary swweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I'm sorry I missed saying happy anniversary and making sure you were doing okay. I feel like an awful friend.. Anyway, I hope you made it through alright. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful Lisa!! And happy anniversary!! :) Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be late to greet you a happy first anniversary, but time is going fast and by June, you’ll be celebrating another wedding anniversary to cherish! Yee! :’> Anyway, can I just say that I really love the bright wedding venue? Hehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weddings are special and therefore, I have always wanted to be a part of it. I become a wedding planner just because of this reason. I have a wedding to plan in venue NYC next month and I will try my best to post pictures on time. Anyways, I liked this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete