Monday, September 3, 2012

Spontaneity

My dear friend Laura is in town. So many great things have happened this weekend: 

1. Finish off an entire roll of Fuji Superia 400 in one day!
2. Semi-convinced her to move to Seattle
3. Enjoy Krispy Kreme donuts at 1:00a while blaring Blink-182 and Queen 

And this is JUST the beginning. Top of the list "itinerary" and by itinerary I mean spontaneous adventures. Tomorrow we're driving the Olympic Peninsula (HWY 101) along the Pacific. Stops along the beaches, hot springs, rain forest, and Forks (famous for being Bella and Edward's hometown. Cough, Twilight, cough).  Gosh, this visit can't get any better.  

I'm in LOVE with iPhotos. I took this one of Laura right as the sun was setting at Alki Beach in West Settle. 



2 comments:

  1. iPhones are laaaaaaame. Satellite phones that plug into the dash is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cough, I think Lisa wants an iPhone Anthony, cough ;)

      Don't worry, if I move there will be plenty of spontaneous adventures we will take.

      Delete