Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brand Spankin' New

I couldn't be more thankful/stressed for this new adventure. Allow me to recap the past 3 months of my life:
  • February - Move from Arizona to Washington state 
  • March - Draft business plans & buy a new house
  • April - Move into new house & unpack (not my favorite) 
BUT! As I launch my new business and decorate our new house, my husband and I welcome in a new member of the Lupo family! I now introduce you to little Molly Lupo  :) Our adopted 9-year old German Shepard. 



She's been the perfect addition to our family! So, that's all. I'm excited for the journey to come. Stay tuned (for the next few years) as I'll be posting more pictures of my life, ideas, projects, etc. It'll be fun. I promise.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Hector!

    I'm the first to comment on your blog. I should be able to come home early today; if everything I need to do goes according to plan. Send Lisa's blog to Benmanda also.

    Love you,
    Anthony

    Ps- Take Molly for a W-A-L-K. And you should bring your camera; it's supposed to be a really nice day.

    ReplyDelete