Monday, April 23, 2012

Marine Park

Another gorgeous day in Washington over the weekend (I probably sound annoying now because I keep talking about the weather, haha). As mentioned last week, I'd keep shooting. And just keep shooting. These are the results.


My favorite!



Then I came across this little angel. I had to gain confidence and ask to snap a few shots of her. I mean, look at that face. I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by! 



Her adorable pink skirt! And tiny pink shoes. 



I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. I can't be scared. Just got to snap shots and keep practicing! 

5 comments:

  1. Keep posting. I like the way your portfolio is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did it take you to Photoshop the hair off Anthony's feet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Lisa. The little girl is picture perfect :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I am totally blown away by the colors you got out of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephen! :) It was a gorgeous day at the park!

      Delete