Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jen & Casey || Engaged

Two troopers if I ever did see some. Sunday started out with blue skies and sun - sans rain. Elements for a good day in Seattle. Though, it's as if Mother Nature knew what would make for a good shoot. Headed down to the beach shortly after while the sun made its way behind dark clouds. Temperatures dropped. But these two stayed strong and made the session worth it. Jen and Casey, one of the most fun couples Anthony and I know. 























3 comments:

  1. These look great! Good work. You must have had a good assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of these are wonderful, but I have to say that my favorite is them on the log together under the blanket. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. Obviously I need to get engaged like yesterday so I can hire you already.
    Have fun on your vacation, and check out your nomination for a Liebster Award!
    http://thebrightsideaccordingtolaura.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete