Friday, November 16, 2012

A Little Dream

It's important to control your own destiny. It's important to have the heart for your work. And it's important to dream. This is my dream for the future (with music to help you see my vision):



Own a little gallery. Steel walls. Tall arched white windows. Showings only in the evening. Exposed light bulbs hanging from the ceilings. Bebel Gilberto playing in the background (the song posted above). A little MalegueƱa and Spanish guitar also. Only the best champagne being served. It's cold out. Snow flurries falling. Mostly exhibiting black and white photography. Classy. Relaxed. Smooth. 


This is my dream. Written down. And tucked away safely. 

*From what I have experienced, when written down, it becomes more realistic - so I encourage you to do the same. Control your own destiny. Have the heart for your work. And dream. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can almost smell it. I will be there, with the best champagne in my hand. Wearing a fuzzy scarf and looking fabulous. I will tell people about your work and feel proud to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete